So my computer has been acting up and you would have a good twenty minutes before it would just shut off so blogging was low on my priority list. Scott figured out it was overheating so we propped it up to breath and now life if good.
1. I am happy so to say that Scott got his "brains" back. He had an I phone for almost a year and since he is no longer in business the phone was returned. It proved to be crippling for him and we had calendars all over the place reminding us of events and places to be. It was disastrous. Hooray for I Phones with the fancy scheduler, may we never be late or miss another appointment.
2. I am thankful for my sanity that allows me to watch other peoples children.
3. Olivia pretty much sleeps through the night, a totally blessing from heaven. She will get up in the wee hours of the morning and go right back to sleep. There is something to be said about chubby babies, they sleep better. I am a believer. Braden and Tristen were up every two hours for the first nine months and they were not as big a Olivia. She is now bustin out of her 9 month clothes and she is in a 12 mo. I am proud to say she will be 4 mo. next week.
4. Hooray for child birth. This is the first Thanksgiving in like 8 years that Laura and Brian will be here for dinner. Props to Camden.
5.I am reading a really good book called Take two chocolates and call me in the morning" 12 semi-practical solutions for the really busy woman. Emily Watts
one of my favorite authors. So I found her writing endearing when she talks about her self esteem and her battles with weight and trying to fit in. I don't consider myself a busy working mom but I am busy with keeping my laundry and house clean and it is a circus most days.
3 comments:
I'm new here! What a great blog :)
Jim and I totally understand the iphone need. It's an expensive calendar.... but at our brains need the extra help to simplify our lives...
I am grateful for all of you and the joy you bring into my life.
Ooops, sorry about the typo. I really need spell check and a "ding dong Grandma check" on these blogs.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Post a Comment