Braden with an art project he is oh so proud of.1. So I should be sleeping but I have so many thoughts and pictures that I need to blog. My day is full of kids, laundry and chaos and more laundry. I always breath a sigh of relief when that last load goes in the wash and I say to myself, yeah it is done. Then the next days it starts all over again.
2. Scott and I removed the T.V. from the bedroom a few weeks back and I totally love it. I find myself reading a lot more in the evenings, and folding more laundry.
3. I curse the rat bastard Chinese for contaminating infant formula with melamine. Enfamil with Lipil was found to have trace amounts of this damaging protein. First it is the tooth paste with antifreeze, which was only found in prison tooth paste so whatever. Then is was the lead paint in our kids toys, and now it is the formula. Hoover damn, I think they are trying to kill us all and our government is so flippin greedy they don't care. OK gotta stop.
4. I am on a personal mission to boycott all things produced in China, which if you shop at Wal-Mart is almost impossible.
5. Almost done with Christmas shopping, I am the type that waits till the last week to do it so this is a change for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment