Oh the tragedy of online shopping. My super cute "Wonderland" skirt came today and it is way to big. That is good right? No, because I am still mammothly bigger than I want to be. OK, I promised Scott I would be nice to my body when I posted this, so I am redirecting my issues to the clothes. Back to super cute skirt, way to big and kinda cheap looking, so it is going back. I am also cursing the makers of spandex because of the tightness of all the shirts in my mid section (childbearing and Oreos). I look like a bloated frog and that is so not flattering. Sniff Sniff, I will return them to their maker tomorrow.
1 comment:
I ordered 2 skirts from them also, and they came this week. They were way too big for me too. Maddening!! Ryan tried to assure me that that was a good thing that they were too big, should be flattering, but tis not so. Just means they have to be returned and wait to see if they'll fit again when they come back. Ughhh....I'm feeling your Sunday dilema!!
Post a Comment