December 16, 2008

Books

I am craving a new book to read. I need a book that is engaging and something that will keep me turning the pages. I need a book that grabs you from the first 3 pages and keeps you reading. I have a baby so if I can't get into it in the first few pages I will toss it aside. I am fishing for comments so feel free to leave your mark.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I am reading "Escape" by Carolyn Jessop and it is a page turner and pretty good.

Emily said...

I love that book, thanks for your input though.

Kristin said...

I just finished "The Christmas Sweater" by Glenn Beck and "Grace" by Richard Paul Evans - both super good. I'm currently reading a children's book :) The Tale of Despereaux......I'm reading with the kids to get ready to see the movie. It's cute.

Angela said...

'The Hunger Games' is a good one!