December 17, 2008

I have done nothing

1. I can not change the font or the text size for this template so I am back to searching.

2. I have done one load of laundry and nothing else today.

3. I wasted 2 hours of my life playing a computer game called Zuma Deluxe. It is a pretty pointless but mindless game that I like to play. Olivia was asleep so I don't feel to bad.

4. I tried to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows again, snooze. I am 235 pages into the book and I can not bring myself to finish it. Mostly because I read the end of the book to see what happens and now I don't really care. That was a waste of money.

5. I weighed myself this morning and the scale lied to me so I threw my scale away.

6. Has anyone seen the calories per serving of a dirt cake? 501 calories. Not sure if it is worth it.

7.I have a really mouthy 5 year old that has spent a whole lot of time in time out today. Time out is not working and selling her to the gypsies is not an option. Hmmmmm, what to do.

8. Scott is almost home and I don't know whats for dinner. Problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best "cure" for a mouthy kid? Threaten them with the "Pimp Hand", (that's a 'nice' way to say backhand!!) I've never followed through but just the threat causes an instant attitude adjustment!! Wait until she is 9, almost 10!!! HOLY CRAP....Matty is so emotional, and I hear the words, "you are soooo freakin' annoying" out of her mouth multiple times a day. She has assured us that this is the way she will be until she gets "the period"!! Heaven help us!!