December 18, 2008
Ice
So I am a weenie and don't like driving in the ice or want to be out in it so I choose to keep Braden home from school today. The funny thing is it's almost 3:00 p.m. and there is still no ice. Typical Kansas weather I guess. Shortly after the school day began I get a phone call from Braden teacher and she explained that yesterday that had a mini mart where they were able to shop with play money that they had been saving for a while. My dear son had $1.50 to spend on homemade goods and cheap little trinkets. Braden spent .50 on puppy chow and a face paint and the other 1.00 he chose to buy me a flower. His teacher explained that they were delivered this morning and she wanted to know if she could send it home with a neighbor. I asked Braden about the flower and he said that he wanted to get me something that would make me happy because he loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweet boy.
Like Grandma Ruth would say "That's really special." That's something his Dad would have done.
I am curious though... who's the puppy chow for, you don't have a dog?
It's the peanut butter chocolate cereal stuff covered in powdered sugar.
Post a Comment