December 28, 2008

List

1. I was being grouchy and intolerant the other day, so Scott put me in time out. I must say that I did not put up a fight because it was a nice five minute break from the chaos.

2. I became of one "those" people, you know, the people that give manufacturing companies a reason to place warning labels on products. Um, yeah. I went to sleep with my heating pad on high and woke up with a blister on my back. I must say in defense of myself it was the heating pads fault, it made me do it. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, I threw it away.

3. Olivia slept for 14 hours the other night. I had to check on her several times to make sure she was still breathing.

4. I am reading a book called "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. I love it.

5. I started this post this morning and now I am done with "The Hunger Games". I now need another book to read. I guess I will have to pay my library fines now.

No comments: