December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Braden

Braden requested a Chocolate Chocolate Truffle cake for his birthday this morning only he wanted it to look like a wedding cake. We are not picky or anything. I also asked what he wanted for dinner, this is what he said.

B: I want hamburger helper.

ME: Really? (I think I threw up a little in my mouth)

B: Yeah I like hamburger Helper.

ME: (SICK) OK, what about chicken fried chicken?

B: No, I want hamburger helper.

ME: You like steak, how about steak?

B: I hate steak, I only eat it because daddy said I will starve. It is my birthday and I want hamburger helper.

ME:(he does have a point) OK honey what kind do you want?

B: The macaroni kind.

(Scott and I are having mock chicken fried chicken and surprising Braden with crab legs)

4 comments:

Angela said...

I am totally offended you don't have blog links anymore!!! : )

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Braden! We love you!!

Emily said...

Blog links?

Angela said...

Yes, blog links. You got rid of them on your sidebar silly.