1. I don't do resolutions because it is just a set up for failure, unless you have amazing disciplin, which I don't. I am a very impulsive, free spirit.
2. Which brings me to number 2. It has been brought to my attention that I am a free spirit trying to be a control freak when it comes to parenting. Still chewing on that one.
3. I screwed up Bradens Yummy cHocOlaTe cake for his birthday so we ended up with nasty store bought cupcakes. Baking is tricky work and I think the butter was not room temperature enough.
4. Olivia has been sleeping 12-14 hours at night these days, so I am a well rested mommy.
5. I have enjoyed the Holiday break this year but I am ready for school to start. Our house becomes a magnent for kids, which is fine when Olivia is not sleeping. I would rather the kids hang out here and know they are staying out of trouble.
6. I payed the national debt at the library so I can check out books now. I have set a 3 book, 2 movie limit on the kids so when I forget to return something, it won't cost me a fortune.
7. I found a fun book to read, it is called Leven Thumps and the Whispered Secrets, it is book 2 of a series of 4. I read the first one last year and loved it.
8. Umm what is going on with the weather theses days. It is like January 3 and it is 60 degrees outside and we are supposed to have freezing rain tonight. Guess that is Kansas for ya.
9.Found a great website called freebies4mom.com
1 comment:
Love the freebies4mom website! They have lots of goodies on there! Thanks!
Post a Comment