Really? Who does this? How does this happen to a women? At what point in a women's life does she decided, "hey I don't want to feel sexy anymore." Is it the same moment that she lobs of her hair into an androgynous do as well.
It happens the same day she decides granny panties are a better choice. Oh yes, I would much rather see lots of mom jeans walking around than ultra low rise jeans with muffin tops cascading over.
3 comments:
It happens the same day she decides granny panties are a better choice. Oh yes, I would much rather see lots of mom jeans walking around than ultra low rise jeans with muffin tops cascading over.
My mom sports these puppies with a jean jacket. LoL.
From a man's perspective if this lady is a single women, she will always be a single woman. Not sure if too many guys want to hit that!
Post a Comment