December 11, 2008
Week with Grandma Debbie
The past few days have been super busy and fun. Scott's mom flew out here for a few days to see the grand kids. Braden and Tristen adore their grandma Debbie and both were sad this morning when they woke up and realized that she was already headed home. We made sugar cookies and watched movies with the kids and she got to go shoe shopping with us last night. If she had any doubt on how picky I am when it comes to clothes and shoes for my kids, last night made it clear. We shopped for almost 2.5 hours before finding the right shoes for Braden. If he was not such a "boy" I would get shoes from Payless but he destroys them much faster then the sketchers we normally buy. Memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Grandma LOVED the entire experience! I too enjoy your quirklyness. It makes me laugh. I especailly enjoyed helping you with your seat belt as we were "White trashing it."
I heart smiled during the sounds of the morning, Olivia cooing like a morning dove, Braden preparing for school, and Tristen asking fun questions regarding trees and silver. I remember a question Mark asked once... "Do bees laugh?"
I especailly snuggling (in my bed deflating bed)holding Braden in one arm and Tristen in the other and listening to them sing al the verses of, I Love To See The Temple. My heart sure took a picture of that moment.
I am grateful for the stars so they can remind each of us of kisses sent from one another.
In case you can't tell. I had a fun, memorable time. It was filled with warm sugar cookies (lots of them) christmas village lights, warmth from the fireplace and lots of laughter.
Thanks for the memories!
Oops. I have got to remember to review my typing before I hit "Post your comment."
Sorry. :)
Post a Comment