December 12, 2008

Sunday Psycho

I shut off my computer and was going to bed when I realized that I did not share the best part of my day. Scott had the day off so I decided that I would try my Luck at NBC (name brand clothes) or the half of the half off. I had two strikes against me going in.

1. Fussy baby.

2. Two hungry kids, ages 4 and 5.

3. OK so I guess I had 3 strikes, but not really. Scott was with me and there was no dilly dallying. We were on a mission and there was no deviating from this course.

I was here to find the skirt that would save me from myself on Sunday mornings. NBC is a mixed bag of defective clothes, JC Penny rejects, and the gems that I search for. I have learned to look at the floor and scan the clothes for alarm tags, that is code for quality. I made record time finding two black skirts that were only $15 dollars and a white dress shirt that make me feel put together. The said white shirt retailed for $80 and I got it for $12.
So when I wake up Sunday morning I can go to my closet and pick from 2 skirts that fit me, instead of 1 dress that I have been wearing the whole time I was pregnant.

No comments: