December 12, 2008

More to be thankful for

My morning dove is cooing and happy so I thought I might try to finish my list.

Stuff I am thankful for:

1. My brother. He saved the Hyde name, yeah Eric.

2. My SIL Sarah for putting up with Eric. ;) J/K, I love ya Eric.

3. Caller ID. It is a great way to avoid you problems. Whoever came up with this idea had issues. Thanks, because I do to.

4.Monday Volleyball. I think I suck but I get the ball over the net so I no longer feel like a loser

5. Scott, my loving husband. He adores me and loves all my quirks, and let me tell ya I have to many to count. He is patient, thoughtful, and kind hearted. He is compassionate and understanding. He holds me when I am having a "psycho fat day", and tells me that he loves me. He is honorable and a man of integrity. I am grateful for the almost 8 years we have been married. Kiss Kiss my love.


1 comment:

hydeski said...

And I thought you loved me because we had a blast living in Mississippi together! Yes, the Hyde name is safe for now.

I can't believe that Sarah puts up with me. Many have tried and failed. I have met my match and am the better man for it!