January 14, 2009

Details

1. I am sporting my sexy back brace again, the low back pain has returned with a vengeance.

2. I quit Jazzercise for the third time. ( see number one)

3. Tristen has a horse that she takes care of these days, her name is sparkle Jellybean. We discovered the bellasara web site this past weekend.

4. I found my closet floor today. I cleaned and organized all day. I love throwing stuff away.

5. I am wishing that Spring was here. I like the cold and all but subzero temps are not my thing. My fingers start to dry out,crack, and bleed and I hate it. I have texture issues and I can not tolerate most lotions because of the way they make my hands feel. When I was little I would wash my hands then get them a little dirty so they would not feel so, clean I guess. I know that sounds weird but whatever.

6. The Bachelor started again and I cheated and found out who he picks. *Smile* I love her!! I can relax and enjoy the next few months.

7. I made a pan of brownies and watched The Biggest Loser last week. Triple Chocolate Chunk, YUMMY!!

8. I have commitment issues so I am constantly changing my background. What I love today I can guarantee, I will hate it tomorrow.

3 comments:

Katie Morphew said...

Em, I have the same problem with my hands....I hate lotion....my cureall is a paraffin hand treatment (dip your hands in warm parafin wax) at the cheap chinese salon & it works wonders & feels so good!

Angela said...

How did you find out who wins the Bachelor? Is it who we really want or is it the girl I told you about that I think wins based on the website I told you about?!?! That was a really long sentence. I hope that all made sense. : )

Shelby said...

Emily, I am reading your blog, and I SWEAR I am reading about myself... you know it is totally weird to me cause I really have not had the chance to really get to know you, but I think we are kindred spirits- I love your blog. It makes me feel more normal, so thanks and take care!

-Shelby Knox- Robarge