January 7, 2009

I was the best kid in school today!!

Braden came home from school yesterday and was so excited to tell me that he was the best kid in the whole school that day. He was so proud and I was excited for him, you could tell that he felt good about the day. About a minute after Braden had shared the excitement Natalie calls, she had brought him home from school, and she is laughing telling me that I need to see what Braden had done to the seat of her car. I was confused so I went outside and she showed me that he had drawn his name in pink marker down the back of the chair he was sitting on. I was so livid that I was at a lose as to what to say. Scott came home about the same time and had a "come to Jesus meetin" and then marched his behind down the street to clean up the car. We failed to get a picture of the damage but Scott took pictures of him cleaning up the crime scene. Scott took it a step further and had him clean the floor mats as well.


No comments: