January 21, 2009

My list

1.I am a blog stalker. I read blogs and do not comment. I like to read what others have to say and see the humanity they portray. Well I had been reading a blog that I find, down right rude, offensive to any descent human being, and just plain mean spirited. It was like a train wreck that you could not pull yourself away from and I found myself pondering on the words that were written and wanting to retaliate and defend the other bloggers out there. Then I remembered I have a choice, no one makes me read it. So I am done with the mean girls blog.

2. MEAN PEOPLE SUCK.

3. Braden was playing with his dart guns that he got for his birthday the other day and while I was cleaning up he stopped and looked at me and said, "Mom are you pregnant?" the first thing that I could think of was "uhh no, it is a food baby." I know that he has no idea what that means but it made me laugh and he giggled with me.

4. I went to the Sprint Center with my sister Angela last week and we saw Jessica Simpson open for Rascal Flats. We had a good time but sat in front of a bunch of middle aged frumps who had nothing nice to say about Jessica Simpson, so that was annoying. But the concert was fun and we had great seats.

5. Anyone else annoyed that we as Tax payers have to foot the bill of our Presidents over the top celebrity party? Whatever, the man makes my blood boil.

6. Scott is amazing, he cooks, cleans, feeds Olivia, fixes all my broken stuff, does the dishes, folds the laundry, vaccums, scrubs the bathtubs and Toilets. I could go on and on. Thanks Debbie for raising him, he is perfect.

2 comments:

Katie Morphew said...

Em, much as I hate to admit it, I am curious now...which blog were you reading, the mean girl blog?

Unknown said...

Thanks Emmy for the compliment. I'm sure his Dad and I might have contirubuted a bit to his wonderfulness but, mostly I think he just came that way and we were the lucky ones to have him as our son.

As far as the blogger thing goes... well, let's just say humility goes along way... especially until wisdom kicks in and that seems to come with age to all of us.

Remember Satan desires all the attention too.