March 19, 2009
Flu
I thought the Flu season was supposed to be over by now. Braden started running a high fever yesterday afternoon and is glands started swelling. He gets Strep throat anytime he is exposed so I just assumed that's what it was. So when the test came back negative I was a little shocked. When the Doc suggested we do a flu test, I ignorantly thought, "well, he had his flu shot, it can't be the flu." Sure enough 15 minutes later, the test came back positive for the flu. So my next question is, what is the point of the flu shot if you are still going to get it? I know there are several strains of the flu, that was a rhetorical question. I can almost guarantee that flu shots will not be on my radar next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad that was rhetorical, becuase I was gonna have to answer it for you. : )
Post a Comment