March 18, 2009

Heart Babies

I made a list of things that I have been meaning to blog, but to actually sit down and do it, has been challenging. For the past few weeks I have been following several blogs of babies that have heart problems, some requiring transplant. I have become attached and find myself thinking about these sweet spirits and praying for them in my prayers. I am truly heartbroken for these families. I can not imagine the pain and heartache these families go through. It makes me hold my children tighter, and helps me love them even more because our time on this earth is short and we don't know when we might be called home.

Good night Gracie
Angel Jersey
Evie

2 comments:

Evie's Story said...

Thank you new blogging friend for this precious post. I cant tell you the blessing it is to see how God has laid Evie on other's hearts and to know that they are praying for our little miracle girl! Thank you from my heart!

The Martineaus said...

Some friends of ours have a little boy who just reached his 1-year anniversary post-heart transplant, and all of his tests came back with flying colors and zero rejection. I am amazed and humbled by how strong and courageous this little ones and their families are.