The kids and I have been couped up in the house all week being sick and we needed some fresh air. We took the kids to a park, flew a kite and enjoyed the windy spring air.
You guys look like you had tons of fun! Wish I could have been out today flying a kite too. I was just afraid I would fly into outer space with the 65 mph winds.
6 comments:
You guys all look so good. It was freezing and crazy windy today in Vegas. It looks like you all had much nicer weather.
Glad you had a beautiful day of "airing out!:-)"
You guys look like you had tons of fun! Wish I could have been out today flying a kite too. I was just afraid I would fly into outer space with the 65 mph winds.
Hooray for spring! You are all so cute.
I love the picture of you and Olivia.
Great family, great day, great pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I can't wait until we see all of you in June.
Post a Comment