Olivia is almost 8 mo old and she is doing so many new things. This is my journal of sorts so here is my list.
1. She started saying dada a few weeks ago. It is her favorite word, well her only word and she loves saying it.
2. She is starting to show interest in wanting to move around more. I will put her on the floor and she will roll where she wants to be.
3. She has learned how to kick herself out of the Bumbo, which never ends good.
4. She likes to scream and wait for you to scream back. She finds this very entertaining.
5. Olivia loves music, she bounces around and gets excited when she hears it.
6. She is finally cutting her first tooth. I am thinking her nursing days are coming to an end. I don't do teeth.
3 comments:
What fun milestones...isnt it fun to see them discovering what they are capable of? Especially fun when there are older siblings to entertain and get a reaction from!! She's precious!
Oh she is getting to be such a big girl. I know how you are feeling with #6. Camden is getting 2 teeth on the bottom and once they sprout through, I might have to cut the poor kiddo off.
Yeah, teeth were a deal breaker for me too.
I love your new background. you always find the best websites for that.
Post a Comment