
I got sick at Target today and decided it was time to take the test. I knew it would be negative because I have not even missed my monthly yet. I have a history with pregnancy tests and it is usually a waste of money. My hormone levels are always so low that a blood test is required to confirm a pregnancy. I peed on the stick and stared at the line that was showing up and not going away. There are two lines, I had to grab the box to confirm that it meant it was positive. I am still letting it sink in. I wanted to hold onto my delicious little secret and savor it like a good chocolate. It lasted 10 minutes. Plus being the fifth pregnancy my tummy has a mind of it's own and I can't suck it in as good.
11 comments:
So happy for you!
Congratulations Romo family, I hope your sickness isn't too long lived :) Maria
YEAH!!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting. I hope that it goes well for you and you don't get too sick!
Congratulations! Very exciting!
Maybe your levels are high enough for the test to read because you're having twins!!! Mwa hahahahah
Caitlin, I am ignoring your comment. :) I am sticking with I am further alone then I think I am.
Twins? Does it run in your families? Wow...
Congrats girl! I'm actually a little jealous (I'm too chicken to get pregnant without insurance). Hopefully this will be the best pregnancy & baby yet. Lucky number 5!
Nope, no history of twins and I hope to keep it that way. I go to the doctor next week so we shall see.
And when you go to the doctor, he/she will tell you that you are having twins, then I will do a victory dance:)
AH!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment