August 27, 2009

Thinking and crying

I was thinking the other day about being pregnant for the 5Th time. That's 45 months of being emotionally unstable, and by that I mean watching the animal plant and crying over every beaver and squirrel that need some fixing. Yes I did that with the first three, now I just don't watch a whole lot of TV. So what is making me cry theses days? Well we are finishing out the 2nd week of school and I have managed to cry almost every time I drop Tristen off at school for the afternoon. I had a good hard cry over decisions I had to make for Braden. I cry when I look at Olivia and see how grown up she is and realize that by the time this next baby is born Olivia will be pushing two.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't it funny how our hormones can stir us all up?! I would find myself crying over something and then laughing because I couldn't believe I was crying about it. Aahhh... the joys of having a baby!

Angela said...

I cried when some fast food restaurant messed up my order.

Lisa said...

I remember those days all too well, I still feel like I sometimes have it in me after my baby is now 4.
Congrats. Your family is so beautiful.