1. It's been awhile since I made a list and I am feeling good at the moment so here we go.
2. I will start with what most already know. I have been a Vegetarian for almost 9 mo and I this past week I needed chicken Parmesan. I say need because when I am pregnant I am extra picky and very specific on what I want to eat.
3. Olivia learned how to open doors this week. She was found in the garage playing. Lovely little child.
4. When school started in August Braden and Tristen both got sick. Tristen with bronchitis and Braden with a cold and a cough that is still lingering today. Well Olivia has been coughing for almost 2 weeks and today decided to run a fever. What is all this crud going around?
5. I started this list when I felt good and now I feel like poo.
6. This is my last pregnancy. I don't remember being this tired when I was 24 and pregnant.
7. I finished Catching fire and I am trying to settle down knowing that the next book will not come out for a really long time.
8. On the flip side I started a new book call The actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale. I love the style of writing and it is by the same author as A book of a thousand days which I loved.
9. Did I mention that I cook all our meals from scratch and once the morning sickness kicked I can't get it together. I let my kids eat cereal for breakfast because I can't peel myself out of bed in the morning to make real food. I think they will live the next 8 or so weeks.
10. I am supposed to go to Salt Lake City the first weekend in October and I don't know if I can make it because of how crappy I feel. I have discovered that if I just sit real still and not move then the sickness goes away for a while.
2 comments:
This family is screwed if cereal isn't real food.
Prayers for you, Emily! You'll start feeling better after you get through the first trimester, I'm sure. Hang in there!!
Post a Comment