2. Said neighbor kid broke Tristen's jump rope last night. Said neighbor kid breaks my kids toys every time he comes near them. The annoying thing, the parents. The parents who laugh it off and say boys will be boys. No I am sorry, that is just plain destructive. Said neighbor boy is no longer allowed near my property. I will be standing there with a torch and pitch fork.
3. Ok, now I can apologize for "pregnancy" me. The real me disappears for nine months and the irrational, emotionally, irritated me rears hers not so nice side.
4.We have the "crud" in our house. Nothing serious just a whole lot of coughing. Braden got sick the first week of school and his cough seams to be getting worse. We were told it was viral and it had to run it's course. Well it is September 19 and his cough is still there. I am thinking it might be time to go back to the doctor and see what is going on.
5. So I started taking Vitamin B6 for morning sickness and it worked like a charm for exactly one week.
6. I hate being pregnant and this is why:
- Morning sickness
- Moody
- I am irritated easily
- Annoyed with all noises, like breathing, chewing food, sniffing, snorting.
- Everything smells repulsive for nine months
- If I have to cook it, smell it or watch it being cooked, I can not eat it.
- I cry over everything from tampon commercials to the sad looking little dog on the side of the road.
7. We have had AC problems from day one in our new house. It is only five years old. We know that if we ever go to sell this crap hole we have to replace the AC. The brilliant builder decided to cut corners and put the AC in the same tiny closet as the washer and dryer. Him knowing the problems that would eventually arise from this, did it anyway. Our AC was frozen solid and it was because the coils we clogged full of dryer lint. He deserves an idiot award. If I could find a way to stick it to him I would.
8. Ok, I am feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment