*I was watching survivor last night when I heard Olivia running down the hall with Tristen in hot pursuit. I looked up in time to see Tristen yanking a black marker from Olivia's clutches. Olivia had been sucking on the marker and her lips and mouth were black, it looked like she was wearing black lipstick. I have a picture that I will post with this later today.
*Scott and I were in our bedroom this past week, reading and playing on the computer when I hear what sounds like scribbling on my wall. I look down the hall and I see Olivia scribbling with a pencil all over the wall. I laughed out loud because it is funny right? Scott sneaked up next to her and in his mighty daddy voice said "UH OH." She jumped a little, thrust the pencil at him and started to cry.
*I just caught Olivia in the bathroom with the iron and the toilet seat up. She was trying to get the iron in the toilet.
No comments:
Post a Comment