I am... a wife, Mother, a little grouchy when I am pregnant, okay a lot a bit.
I think... the world of my kids and my husband.
I know... Scott is an amazing husband and father.
I want... my morning sickness to go away already.
I have... a cozy electric lap blanket at home that is the best birthday present ever!
I wish... life was not so complicated.
I hate...having to eat so much when you're pregnant. The sound of chewing food, chips crunching...the list is annoyingly long, so this is what you get.
I miss...the carefree days of my youth. Ya know the days where you were wishing you life away, waiting to be older. Youth is wasted on the young.
I fear...spiders, heights, getting morbidly obese and buffets.
I feel...like drinking a huge Dr.Pepper, but I won't.
I hear...the happy noises of my kids.
I smell...everything! I have the nose of a blood hound.
I search...for contentment.
I wonder...when the spirit enters the body.
I regret...reckless words of my youth.
I love...my life.
I care...about the way my laundry smells and if my kids and husband are happy.
I always...look at food labels.
I am not...fun to be around when I am pregnant.
I believe...God has a sense of humor.
I dance...when no one is watching.
I sing...my kids lullaby's at night.
I don't always...follow through if I am not interested.
I write... the random things that amuse me or tick me off.
I win...because I am a winner!
I lose...when I am angry or irritated.
I never... um, I'm stumped on that one...
I listen...when my children cry.
I can usually be found...reading a book.
I'm scared of...all things sad.
I am happy about...this pregnancy being the last one.
2 comments:
Hope your doing well? Do you know what your having yet? Love your posts and pictures of the kids. Wow they are getting so big so fast!
Wow, great words and great insight. Your comments have really started me thinking.
Post a Comment