November 6, 2009

My week

1. If you came here looking for pictures all I can do is say I am sorry. Yes I have them. No I don't feel like plugging the camera in and going through the process of down loading them. I have a daughter that exhausts me and a computer that shuts off when it wants to, not when I want it to.

2. The kids did not have school again this past Monday. I am not an expert or anything but the kids sure do have a whole lot of days off every month. Do the teachers just get together and decide they just don't want to work that day. I don't know, I'm just saying.

3. Braden had a Dr. appointment on Monday for a well kid visit and left with an antibiotic for bronchitis. It was an after thought to have the Dr. listen to his lungs. He had a cough that we were told was a virus a week before and it morphed into something bigger.

4. Which is the lesser of two evils? 2 extra strength Tylenol, that is damaging to the liver and kidneys and I am sure a whole lot more. Or 3-4ozs of Dr.Pepper that has caffeine? Well hello Dr.Pepper tastes better and makes my headache go away quicker. I got a Dr.Pepper.

5. Olivia broke a bottle of nail polish on the kitchen table, cut her finger in the process and managed to cover the table and herself in a matter of 5 minutes.

6. Olivia dumped an entire pitcher of OJ onto the floor then stood there and screamed. Still not funny yet.

7. The weather is up and down theses days. If is get warmer then 70 degrees in my house the AC goes on. It has been running most of the day and probably will stay on till next week. I love it because we can go to the park in November, I don't like it because it is supposed to be cold.

8. I am now 15 weeks along and I am still sick. I have thrown up 3 of the 5 days this week and still did not feel any better. I am SO glad this is my last one. I am just keeping my vain little fingers crossed that I don't get stretch marks on the last one.

9. Scott and I Love Mexican food. I think we might have salsa running through our veins. However, I can not eat it or look at it without wanting to vomit. I have tried several times in the past 15 weeks and my body is not okay with it. For the most part I find any and all Chinese food vile because bad Chinese food is traumatizing. With that said, Scott found a place in Olathe that does not offend my taste buds and I want it everyday. I am sure once this baby pops out and my body returns to normal function, I will once again be repulsed by any and all Chinese food. Except Tea Garden, which is way over priced but you pretty much know you are not being served local alley cats, dog or any other four legged rodents.

10. I need sleep. I will go to sleep and some nights be wide awake at 3:00 AM. I just lay there trying to sleep, and it comes around 6:30 when the house is starting to wake up for the day.

11. Went to take the kids to school a few days ago and was greeted with a flat tire. Not a problem if Scott was home. He would save the day and change it. I had places to be and I could not be late. Scott was a little mad that I had not paid attention when he had shown me in the past how to change a tire. Well the thing is, I did pay attention I just did not want to get my pregnant self of the ground and change a heavy dirty tire. I did try I will have you know. The darn lug nuts were on so tight they would not budge. My sister saved the day with an air compressor. Thanks my sista!

12. On that same lovely day my car decided to overheat due to lack of radiator fluid. Details!

13. I am hoping next week I have nothing to blog about and then maybe I might get some pictures up.

14. For those of you who keep asking and I keep saying I don't know. I find out what I am having on December 7 at 4:00.

No comments: