1. Tried to fill my Zofran this morning and found out my insurance does not want to pay for it anymore. The original script was for 30 a month and they gave me 12. Now they will only give me 6 pills for the whole month. I think the "insurance" people must all be men and they have no idea what it is like to have unforgiving nausea all day. With that said I am still against the "Obama" express health care bull crap he was trying to pull. I'm just saying.
2. I decided to give myself a pedicure while I can still reach my toes somewhat. I scrubbed and soaked and polished. Only took me 2 hours. Not sure I will do it again for a while unless my husband takes pity on my toes and gets me a gift certificate.
3. I gave Olivia a bubble bath today and the whole time she sat there she was shaking the bubbles off her hands and feet. She reminded me of a wet cat.
4. Olivia had her first hair cut this past week. Good bye baby mullet. I vowed she would not have a mullet like Tristen did. No one told me until after her hair was cut that she had one. I guess love is blind.
5. I was reminded today how much I love the grunge/alternative music of the mid 90's. I will forever {heart} Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Counting Crows and Smashing Pumpkins etc...
6. I love this time of year. A common saying around here is "when we get our tax return" Cha ching!!
7. We still have our Christmas villages up above the kitchen cabinets. Ya think it would be tacky to leave them there all year? Ya probably. It is on the honey do list.
1 comment:
This grandma needs pictures of Miss Olivia.
Scott suggested that we name our new male cavalier "Cha ching." ( I have funny kids...)
I love my Christmas village houses too. But, up all year? Not so much. When I unpack them for holiday decorating, it's like being reunited with old friends. I remember where we were when we got those for you kids.
Post a Comment