Conversation with my kids.
Me: "Kids we are taking a movie back in five minutes."
Braden: "Aghhhh, I hate shopping, can I please stay home by myself?"
Me: "B, we are not shopping I am returning a movie and it will take 10 minutes."
Braden: "Pleeassse? I AM NOT GOING!!!"
Tristen: "Mom can I please stay here? I don't want to go either."
Me: Nope you have to come, your not old enough to stay home by yourself."
Tristen: "Mom please, the cops will never know!"
1 comment:
We just had almost the exact conversation the other day! so funny. They are right about the same age... Brandon will be 8 very soon.
Only, I think he told me he will stay in his exact spot and not ever move and no one will ever know! They are feeling independent. It's just not worth the risks. too funny.
Post a Comment