January 29, 2010

Scott came home from a 36 hour shift the other day and the first words out of his mouth when he saw me were, and I quote, "What...are...you...wearing?" Never a good thing. I was wearing an obnoxious pink, over sized night shirt and pair of sweat pants. In my defense the shirt is borrowed and something that I would never buy. In my current state of ever expanding belly, I can no longer "swim" in Scott's T-shirts. To my annoyance they fit rather snug. So said night shirt will be put away never to offend again.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I have never known a more opinionated man. Love ya Scott!

Laura said...

Please tell me it was the pink nightshirt with hearts on it?? Hilarious!

Emily said...

Laura, it was the pink nightshirt. It is so comfortable but it is now banned from my body. And yes my love has more opinions then most men should. :)