January 31, 2010

1. Pictures soon.

2. Braden and Scott did their first pinewood derby this past week and Braden's car came in 3rd place. Pretty great considering our ward was told about it less then a week before the event. Pictures coming.

3. I had three amazing days in a row this past week. The nausea was gone, there were no headaches and the kidneys were pain free. The nausea has returned today but I am so grateful for the several good days that I had.

4. I have decided that although I hate being pregnant I should also say that I am grateful that I can be pregnant. There are many who crave kids and can not carry them.

5. Scott is being moved back to the "southern" part of the county starting this week. He has been at the busiest station in the whole county for almost 2 months. It is far away and he does not sleep.

6. Braden has had some, lets say, issues with his plumbing. I will not go into details but I am hoping we get some answers this week. I think he has a food allergy of some sort.

7. With pregnancy usually comes hot flashes and the least amount of clothes you can get by with. With this baby I am freezing all the time. I take two sometime three showers a day just to warm up. Which brings me to my next point.

8. Space heaters. If you have one, check your heating bill. We used ours daily for a month and our bill went up $100. I am just glad we did not purchase more.

9. My laptop bit the dust this week, so if my posts get fewer and far between, it's because Scott and I are sharing his laptop. I don't need my own and don't really want to pay for a new one.

10. Today was Olivia's first day in the nursery and she did great. There were no tears shed.

11. I love the hours between 8-10 pm. The kids are in bed and I can lay down for the evening. That is when the little one wakes up. There is nothing like feeling a baby moving and kicking inside you. I am enjoying this as much as I can because I am pretty sure this is the last one.

No comments: