February 14, 2010

1. We finally got a new dishwasher this weekend. There was a little frustration when we could not find the power cord. Most dishwashers come "hardwired" so they don't come with your purchase. Scott just took the old power cord and wired it to the new one. No more paper plates or dishpan hands.

2. After a week of hunting down a strange smell in my living room I discovered what "it" was. The culprit, a plug-in air freshener. It smelled like peaches, diesel fuel and male cat pee all at once.

3. Down to 10 weeks, 8 if I can swing it. I am thinking 38 weeks sounds lovely.

4. I discovered Friday that I have cankles. I will spare you the picture this time. I looked at the picture that I posted when I was pregnant with Olivia and I was reminded how unattractive my toes are. I can't help genetics.

5.I think the nausea is behind me now. I will feel ill for an hour here or there, but nothing like the all day everyday crap that I have just emerged from.

6. I am done with winter and ready for the fresh spring air. I am all snowed out. I love the cold air but 7 degrees is ridiculous.

7. We bought a strawberry cheesecake from Costco this weekend for Valentines day. It weighed 5.5lbs. I thought about figuring out the calories to see how much weight you would gain if you ate the whole thing by yourself. I decided it tasted to good to ruin it.




1 comment:

Laura said...

Love the cheesecake post. You make me laugh girl!