2. I am finally switching cell phone providers so Scott and I can be on the same plan. Now that iphones don't cost your first born child, I feel like I can have one. I have really thought they were elitist and snobby, but I am a follower so whatever.
3. I spoke to soon with the nausea or the lack thereof. For the past 3 days I have depended on Zofran to keep me feeling somewhat normal.
4. I am ready for the warmer temps and sunshine. We have managed to stay pretty healthy until this past week when we all came down with the sinus crap going around. Sore throat, stuffy nose, kids had a cough for a few days. I am on day eight and it does not seam to be going anywhere.
5. I am soaking almonds this afternoon to make almond milk. I think it sounds good and you can cook with it. I am learning with Bradens allergy to milk that even in baked goods it is hard on him tummy.
6. Last night at the last minute Scott and I decided to make chicken fried chicken. The recipe of course called for a ton of milk so we substituted all milk for chicken broth. I didn't care for the mashed potatoes as much, but it was a hit with Braden. Thank you Pioneer woman you are brilliant.
7. I am running out of time and this little one still has no name. Nothing is wowing me yet.
8. When my house is quiet and Olivia is sleeping, I hear noises in Braden's room. It sounds like someone is walking and the floor boards are popping. I have gotten up several times to see if Olivia has escaped from her crib but there is nothing. So this morning when Scott ran to the store and Braden was eating his breakfast he said to me "I can hear people talking in the basement." I should have asked what they were saying but I was to weirded out by the whole situation. I told him that dad was at the store with Tristen and no one was down there. He said again, "but I hear them talking down there, it sounds like daddy." Umm, his imagination or mine?
9. I have no self control when it comes to the Cadbury mini eggs, someone should really take them away.
9. I have no self control when it comes to the Cadbury mini eggs, someone should really take them away.
No comments:
Post a Comment