1. I only allow a few people to touch my belly when I'm pregnant.
2. I have lived my whole life thinking hot water sets stains. It might when it's a grease stain, but it's a miracle worker on chocolate and ketchup.
3. Unsolicited advice is not okay with me.
4. I have been extra tired and achy this past week. Watching Olivia stand at the open window for almost 40 min watching the kids play outside almost broke my heart.
5. The fence is almost done. One of the kids in the "hood" asked why I was building a fence. I can't lie, so I told the truth. I said I was doing it to keep you out. I got the dirty look from Scott who was standing right there. So I said we are building it to keep Olivia in. Both are true so believe what you will.
6. Two days of neglecting the laundry was not a good idea. I think it breeds in our basement. Soon I will be washing and folding laundry for 6.
7. I'm sure crazy is not the right word for this but I am buying a potty chair today for Olivia. She knows what's going on and will sometimes tell me after she has gone. I took her out of the tub the other day and she ran off. I found her squatting underneath the kitchen table where she had just peed on the floor.
8. Nausea, insomnia, lower back pain, sciatic nerve, blah blah blah.
9. I feel almost blasphemous for saying this, but I really do not like the Harry Potter movies. In my imagination the books were colorful and enchanting, in the movies they are dark and dingy and I think boring.
10. Soccer. Oh, the hopes I had for you. Tristen does not want to chase the ball. She stands there and watches it as the other kids wiz by her in pursuit of the ball. Here are some typical reasons, when asked, why she did not chase the ball.
"My tooth hurts."
"I don't want to get dirty."
"I don't want to run today."
The best was being close enough to overhear the coaches older son showing Tristen the ropes of being a goalie. She was twirling around in circles, chewing on her hair and playing with her jacket. The boy yelled at her at one point and asked her if she was even conscious because she was just standing there watching the ball go right past her.
No comments:
Post a Comment