1. Olivia has started biting the older kids, I just bite her back, so far not working. Might try hot sauce next.
2. Books I just finished. Book 2 of 4 called Spells by Aprilynne Pike. The first book is called Wings. Love them. A short second life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer, It was had to get into but I enjoyed reading it. Now I am reading a "fluff" book called My Double life by Janette Rallison.
3. My kids are bored, boredom =fighting, fighting=mad feelings, mad feelings=unhappy mom. I am still trying to find the balance in raising 4 kids. Going to the pool is manageable but not exactly something I'm going to run out to do on a daily basis. Olivia now has a life vest so if she trys to jump into the lazy river, like she did the first day with no vest, then at least I know her vest will flip her over.
4.1 hour of weeding my over grown wild day lilies = 53 chigger bites. That is the one thing I don't like about living in the Midwest, well that and the insufferable humidity.
5. Smelly Chinese food, poop, 3 separate red Gatorade spills, half bottle of lotion, and a suspicious wet spot, my carpet cleaner worked overtime this week.
6. I found Olivia sitting in the kitchen sink one morning playing in the water. Shortly after I snapped a picture she reached for the garbage disposal. I now have to keep the chairs on top of the table.
7. I found Olivia sitting in the middle of a brand new box of cereal. I couldn't get mad, it was left where she could get to it.
8. I discovered my new favorite children's clothing store, it's called Crazy 8. It is the Old Navy of Gymboree. It is affordable and the clothes are adorable.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment