1. It took me 5 days to recover from a 10 day trip.
2. I'm a little anxious for Tristen to start 1st grade. She has a great teacher but he has a temper and will yell at the kids when frustrated. I hear it's political BS why he still has a job with the school district. We will give him a try but if she starts to wither under his care I'm pulling the bulldog card with the principal.
3. I love having an iPhone but since the 4.0 update, I want to throw the stupid phone across the room. It is SO slow. I'm making an appointment at the Apple store to discuss this problem and demanding a new phone. Ridiculous I tell you.
4. Olivia is in the process of potty training. She does great if you let her run around naked as a jay bird all day. The minute you put underwear on the girl she will pee her pants.
5. I have not complained about the heat yet this summer so here it goes. Why do we stay here? It's hot and humid and intolerable to be outside where I want to be. We stay here for these reasons. Family. If they were not here we would have left a long time ago. Work. Scott's retirement is with KP&F(Kansas Police & Fire) and he would lose what his work has vested in him. I say lets cash it out and go baby!(only they won't let you do that because I had Scott look into it. Darn the man!)
6. Miss Molly is almost 4 mo and she is sleeping through the night. She is growing like the weeds in my flower beds as well. Length wise she has outgrown 3-6mo clothing.
7. Molly also rolled over for the 1st time the other night and I missed it. I was putting Olivia to bed when she just rolled on over, didn't even wait for her momma to come and watch. It's okay, when I see her do it again it will be the first for me.
1 comment:
Regarding Mr. I'm Mr. Elementary Teacher Yeller at little kids. Take my personal advice from personal experience and move her the heck out of that class NOW. Don't wait, it only gets worse as the year progresses and they think no one is around. Especially with Tristen and the genlte soul she is. It was bad enough when John was in a class like that, Mark too. Snuff that out before anyone has access to your kids in that way. Jim still has memories of such a teacher. Do what EVER it takes to get her the he## out of their.
So says grandma and years of experience.
Post a Comment