1.The kids started school almost 2 weeks ago. I wish I could say that it's been lovely without them but I can't because I'm to tired to enjoy them being gone. I will say that there is no fighting and whining which is heavenly. Pictures? Nope! I can't get it together in the mornings to get them taken. It's my goal to do it in the morning.
2.So I have been exhausted lately and for the life of me could not understand why I could not get out of bed in the morning. I was getting nauseated randomly, bloated, dry heaving when brushing my teeth, headaches and several times almost fainting. Do you see where I'm going with this? So last Monday Scott and I were shopping and enjoying a nice lunch with only 2 kids. I decided that I would take a pregnancy test even though I was positive there was NO way I could be pregnant. We bought a cheap one and went home. I even forgot about it for a little while because I figured it was a waste of money. Once I opened the package and did the deed I watched the urine line slide across the screen leaving a very distinct + plus in it's wake. REALLY? I kept double checking with the box in disbelief. How did this happen, I was completely baffled. Shocked. Stunned. I'm PREGNANT!! With number 5!!
Just to clarify one small thing, Yes we have figured out
what causes this condition.
5. I was making flower clips for the girls
hair and I look up and Braden looks
like this. Love this little guy!
6. I have avoided pulling weeds all summer by just ignoring them. Mostly because Scott has not sprayed for chiggers yet and after last time (53 bites) I refuse to go out there. It will be in the lower 80 while Scott is out of town this week so I'm taking back my yard. I'm sure the neighbors will breath a collective sigh of relief when it's done.
7. So back to being pregnant for a minute. My due date is April 19, three short days after Molly turns 1. So next summer I will have a newborn, 1yr old and a 3 yr old. Reality is sinking in. Don't get me wrong I am so excited but overwhelmed just thinking about it. The pool seams impossible already.
8. I have never purchased a stroller, well unless you count an umbrella stroller. I enlisted my sisters help and she found this beauty. Molly and new baby will sit and Olivia can stand in the back. Perfect for the insane outings we will experience with 5 kids. I am now excepting donations to the cause. (I'm mostly kidding.)
9. Mockingjay comes out this next week.
10. Olivia is potty training the parrot these days. I overheard her telling the bird to go pee pee and then clapping when she thought he should be done.
10. Olivia is potty training the parrot these days. I overheard her telling the bird to go pee pee and then clapping when she thought he should be done.
She is not stopping there, she is now
training her baby doll as well.
It's just a matter of time
before this one falls in.





No comments:
Post a Comment