November 18, 2010

My mostly Thankful list

So pregnancy brings out the feisty, kinda mean,and not so much fun to be around, me.  So instead of starting out this post with all the things I really want to say, I'm going to drop a Thankful list and go to bed.

1. I'm thankful for my sweet little children that make my life exciting.

2. I'm thankful for my carpet cleaner to clean up all the messes my sweet little children make.

3. I'm thankful for my wood burning fireplace.

4. I'm thankful that children are so forgiving, we could all learn a few things from them.

5. I'm thankful that Miss Molly sleeps through the night.

6. I'm thankful for my seester who cuts and colors hair.

7. I'm most thankful that this will be my last pregnancy. My box is closing for business in April.  I have done my due diligence in leaving my carbon foot print and over populating the earth.


8. I'm thankful for a husband who will go out of his way to make me happy.  He cleaned the whole house and even scrubbed the floors.  All in 3 hours, I'm still perplexed on how he does it.

9. I'm thankful for freezing cold mornings that allow me to snuggle with Scott.

10. I'm thankful that my children are all healthy and that I can hold them and tell them that I love them anytime I want.

11. I'm thankful for ice cold Dr.Pepper that make these miserable pregnancy headaches go away.

12. I'm thankful that while driving in rush hour traffic to pick up my love the other morning, I managed to not verbally curse at stupid drivers.  I have road rage issues with slow drivers in the fast lane.  Pregnancy just magnifies this flaw of mine.

13. To follow that up, I'm thankful that I'm a stay at home mom.  Me and rush hour traffic don't mix.

14. I'm thankful for chips and salsa.  This pregnancy has me craving On the Border salsa and I can't get enough.

15. I'm thankful that I have no pets in my home, for so many reasons I won't share. Okay maybe just one,  the thought of having a cat or dog dragging it's rear end across my floor to drain it's anal glads makes me crazy.

16. I'm thankful for dryer sheets that make your clothes smell fresh and yummy.

17. I'm thankful that we no longer have an Isuzu Rodeo sitting at the end of our drive way.  Thank you tow truck man who hauled the beast away. She was a good ole car, for the 6,000 miles she made possible.

18. I'm thankful that Olivia has tubes in her ears.  After 4 rounds of antibiotics and $320 in co-pays, she is feeling better everyday.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Love it!

Caitlin said...

The rodeo finally bit the dusy, eh? Where did you guys finally send it?

Unknown said...

I am thankful for you! You make me laugh out loud and put a smile on my heart!

Abby Watson said...

Sister Romo! I loved this post. You came up with so many things to be thankful for! I know when I'm kinda mean and not so much fun to be around I don't think I could make a list that long! Kameron (Elder Watson :)) and I wish you the best with your pregnancy and a Merry Christmas!