1. So this post should be filled with Halloween pictures from the ward Trunk or treat party, maybe Camden's Halloween party or even trick or treating. Nope, I did not take one single picture the whole weekend. I wouldn't say it was from a lack of caring, more a combo of pregnancy brain, extreme fatigue and the thought honestly did not cross my mind. Sure, mom's all around were snapping photos to capture the events for future looking. But me, not even on my radar. Braden was a pirate and the three girls were Things 1,2 and 3. I have been chastised and plan to recreate the moment soon.
2. I was getting ready for church the other day and Molly needed to eat. I asked Tristen to help feed her so I could dry my hair. Her quick response to me was, "Mom, you created her, you feed her!" Gotta love this girl.
3. I am officially in my 2nd trimester. Nausea is for the most part gone but the fatigue is killing me. I have zero energy. Blah!
4. I am over Facebook. I find everything annoying and trivial. I am walking away for a while.
5. Olivia is going on a full month of being sick with an ear infection that will not go away. She has been on 3 rounds of antibiotics and she is still fighting it. We are taking her to the ENT next week and I'm scheduling the surgery for tubes before we leave the office. She has had 8 ear infections in the last 10 months.
6. Miss Molly finally cut her first tooth. She is so brilliant! (insert sarcastic tone) I'm feeling snarky.
1 comment:
Emily!! Hugs!! I totally didn't take any pictures of halloween last year. It is just too crazy with the four of them. I was exhausted with getting them ready. Don't worry about it! :D I love the "you created her, you feed her" comment! hahaaa! what a bummer about our Olivia with the ear infections!! Hope you guys can get that taken care of soon. I love ya, snarky and all!
Post a Comment