1. Nausea. It's been my life for the last 3 years. String cheese, Zofran and peppermint patties have been my crutch through most of it.
2. My sometimes twice nightly cocktail of baking soda and water before bed. It's the only thing that works on heartburn. I think tums are vile and OTC stuff like Zantac or Pepcid make me feel crazy. Definitely will not miss this part of pregnancy.
3. Insomnia. I take Benadryl nightly to sleep.
4. Maternity clothes. I plan to burn what little I have. With every pregnancy I refuse to buy clothes that I'm not going to be wearing for very long.
5. The insane urge to cry all the time.
6. Constant trips to the doctor, only to be reminded of what a heffer I feel like. I loathe gaining weight for any reason. I will say that my child are worth every pound gained, but I still hate being fat.
7. I will not miss the dry heaves that come with brushing my teeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment