It's been a while since I have documented my 2yr olds mischief. Right now I am watching her over the computer screen. She has 4 baby dolls side by side on the floor, and one by one she is carrying them to the bathroom. I can hear her chatting with each, followed up with praise and the toilet flushing. She has been an avid potty trainer for months now. It's adorable to watch, until she just handed me two soaking wet baby dolls. They took a dip in the toilet, at least it was flushed right? Just last week she put Braden's monkey in the toilet, for reasons only she knows.
Also last week I thought she was going potty but when she came out of the bathroom her hair was matted down with thick hair gel. This child of mine does nothing on a small scale, she is all or nothing. Most of the container was smeared on that cute head of hers. I took some pictures and headed straight to the tub. Silly me left her alone for about 45 seconds. When I returned I found Molly at the tub and Olivia was pouring cups of water on her head and back. Molly was loving every minute of it, she was laughing and splashing in the water on the floor. Two peas in a pod, I'm getting worried for what the future holds for these partners of mischief.
Yesterday I was working on the computer getting tax stuff ready for Scott and once again Olivia was in the bathroom. (I'm starting to see a pattern here) There was no water running so I thought how much trouble could she get in? Well she came out of the bathroom reprimanding her baby doll saying "Naughty, NO NO." Her doll was covered in blue watermelon tooth paste. Upon closer inspection of the bathroom, the carpet was also covered in blue toothpaste. I should have taken a picture but I didn't.
I was changing Molly's diaper and I hear a blood curdling scream. I put Molly on the floor and ran down the hall to the bathroom, where I find Olivia laying sideways in the sink afraid to move. I'm not exactly sure how she landed in that position but the mirror and the counter top was smeared with milk and honey hand soap.
Her sweet little spirit definitely keeps me busy during the days but I'm grateful for every mess she makes.
No comments:
Post a Comment