March 3, 2011

1. I'm supposed to be making a menu to feed my brood but I just am not feeling it. I really hate the whole planning and shopping process. I'm the only one coming up with ideas and I have a house full of picky people. I'm content with eating a slice of buttered bread and calling it good, but then again I don't like eating.

2. Molly has been battling an ear infection for over a month now.  The first round of antibiotics did nothing, the second she is allergic to and the third made most of it go away but the fluid and pressure still remain.  I took her in for a follow up for RSV and discovered her ear infection is worse.  No antibiotics this time as tubes are really the only option.  I also had Olivia checked out as she has had a chronic cough since September.  We learned her tubes are protruding and almost out and most likely has a chronic infection in her adenoids causing post nasal drip and the cough that won't go away.  Our doctor recommended getting the adenoids removed back in November but the ENT we chose wanted to be conservative.  We are going to wait it out a little longer and try to dry her out with Zyrtec.

3.  I have been doing some serious nesting around here.  These walls feel like they are closing in on me, so I threw as much crap away as I could. I ended up with close to 30 trash bag's.  It felt great to take it all to the curb.

4. I love my Dyson. 

5. Today I really wish we lived in the country and I could home school my children.  So much crap has been brought to my attention this past week that I just want to shelter and protect my children.

6. Molly is pulling up on everything these days, just the other day she stood up and balanced herself for almost 10 seconds.  I realize it's just a matter of time before she starts to walk.  Not sure I'm ready for that with a baby coming shortly.

7. I think I can safely say that Tom the cat is not coming back.  We had a big snow storm the 1st of February and we have not seen him since.  I personally am glad he is gone, he craps in my flowers beds and peed 2 times that I know of in my garage.

8. It's slowly getting warmer out so I bought some side walk chalk and bubbles for Olivia.  I made the mistake of getting the new Crayola colored bubbles, slim green.  It's touts that it's washable but I have some seriously stained green toes to prove otherwise.  Not to mention the deck that has green splatters everywhere.  It was a disastrous mess and it will never happen again.  

9.  Pictures coming soon.

No comments: