1. Molly is getting closer to taking her first step. The past few days she has gone from sitting position to standing up with no help.
2. I decided today that I'm impatient and want to evict my little babe as soon, and safe as possible. So not really until 38 or 39 weeks. Drinking Castor oil in the past has worked like a charm so I choose my date. Literally 10 minutes later I received a call from the Dr. office letting me know that I have tested positive for group B strep and I will have to have IV antibiotics during labor and delivery. Once again new territory for me since it's always been negative. So I'm just playing it safe and setting a date to be induced.
3. I'm beyond annoyed with this new OB doctor. I love her but hate how busy she is. She is in high demand and hard to get an appointment with. So I get a call today telling me that my appointment for Friday has to be changed because of some conflict. Really? Third week in a row this has happened. I'm hoping she shows up for my rescheduled appointment on Wednesday. It's the first appointment of the day so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
4. I'm ready to get off this fat train, I'm starting to retain water in my ankles and it's not cute. I have started a pile of fat clothes that will promptly be burned once the bambino gets here.
5. I REALLY do not like my iPhone, its a 3G that runs painfully slow, we are talking 15 plus seconds to pull up text messages. October can not come soon enough and I can upgrade to the 4G.
6. I'm an emotional wreck most days and it does not bring out the best in me, hence the complaining. Things will settle down after baby gets here and then I will be sleep deprived and delirious most days. Can't wait.
7. Now that I know there will be no more babies occupying my body, I'm going back to being a Vegetarian. Meat makes me sick and I want to feel clean by eating clean. If I could give up my cheese I might go Vegan but that seems a little extreme to me. Don't think I'm on some soap box to give animals rights and hug some trees while I'm at it, I just feel better when I take meat out of my diet. White sugar is on my list but slowly. I have a serious addiction to cupcakes and butter cream frosting.
1 comment:
I, myself, have never been a big ''meat eater''... and I too would go vegan but my one vice is milk (which stinks because my rugrat is allergic to it.) I hope that baby comes fast, I remember how uncomfortable I was and honestly, I would never wish that upon my enemies! Good luck Emily!!!
Post a Comment