April 19, 2011

Not much

1. It's been a while since I posted so I thought I would let ya know I'm still pregnant.  I tried to move things along this past weekend with Castor oil and it did not work.  I can honestly say this is the first time that it has not and I am still disappointed. Scott's mom came in town a little earlier then planned and I was hoping we could do everything in the short 6 days she was here, but the little man was not ready.

2. I have embraced the idea that I am not supermom, I never claimed to be, but I think I do a pretty good job when I'm not exhausted, and exhausted I have been. Molly has been somewhat of a challenge for me for the past several month. We had ear infections, tubes and adenoids removed, cutting her molars and I'm sure being one is just tough.  Not being able to communicate or walk, I think I would be a little ticked as well, but one can only handle so much crying and screaming before you just join in the noise. This to shall pass.

3. My sweet baby girl turned one on Saturday and she loved her some cake. Pictures are coming soon.

4. That's all I got.

1 comment:

Katie Koivisto said...

Boo forCastor oil not working....Hang in there Emily!