February 15, 2012

* Asher has mastered the stairs so no more baby gates blocking the stairs. 

* Recycling. I'm over it. I have to pick and choose what I'm spending my energy on and saving mother earth is at the bottom of my list.

* I had a dream last night about a giant chocolate cupcake and I wanted to eat it so bad.  In my mind I was weighing the consequences of this indulgence.  Aghhh. I spend every waking moment trying to avoid gluten and now it has found it's way into my dreams.

* I have had to take a small break from running because my energy level is non existent.  I feel like someone has pulled my plug and I am barely making it though the day. Oh to be in my early 20's again.

* Asher will be walking soon, he practices every chance he gets.  He will walk down the hallway holding onto the wall or the railing in the kitchen.

* This Winter will be known as  "The Winter there was no Winter." It's mid February and the temps have been in the mid 40's and 50's. It's great for the electric and heating bill though.

1 comment:

Katie Koivisto said...

Hey Emily. I hope you don't think I'm some creeper, but I'm in the same boat with you and your fam with the whole gluten free thing. I made these brownies the other day and just about died. Don't skimp when they say 70% cocoa... that's what makes these brownies to die for. Let me know if the link doesn't work.

http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2006/01/dark-chocolate-brownies.html