* I have been running a circus which seriously allows nothing left for me at the end of the day. I/m tired.
* March was a month of injury, chaos and mayhem. Spring break played a small role but mostly it was Molly. I think my friend Tiffany was right, there are some days that I think I need a reality show because the things my littles do can leave you speechless and question your abilities as a mother.
*Molly can open the baby locks and the gate we installed in the kitchen to keep her out.
*Asher got stuck under the car. Livy let him into the basement and he crawled under the car and then tried to push himself up. Oil smeared all over his head, face and clothes.
* Asher is walking, and when he is doing something naughty he will run away from you. For example, When I am vacuuming he loves to unplug the cord and he will run down the hall with the cord in hand giggling.
* I let hope consume me completely. Very bad idea. I was told that everything looked great after my biopsy and GI scoop. Maybe a little stomach irritation but nothing that would indicate the source of my digestions woes. The Dr. thought it could be a little h.pylori in the stomach and antibiotics and time would correct it. Nope, not that either. I started a pro biotic and had courage enough to eat an entire pancake, hoping maybe that was the problem. Nope, 2 days of stomach cramps.So now I have to accept that Gluten is the problem. I have known this for months and its not something new, I just held out hope that it would pass. I am in the process of mourning all the yummy cupcakes and bread that dance in my dreams at night. Right now, food is my enemy and I'm tired of fighting with it.
* Scott couldn't concentrate on work yesterday so he decided to dig out my grow boxes. I am finally going to have a garden this year. The tricky part will be keeping the littles out.
No comments:
Post a Comment