* I was talking to Olivia about where our spirits go when our body's die. Her interpretation of the conversation was, when we die we go to heaven and turn into fairies and collect teeth. Love that girl!!
* We had a day from satans hometown on Saturday. My kids were obviously bored and me being on survival mode, well I had nothing to give. I started a text thread with my sisters for some comic relief. I will set the stage. We spent the morning on a sugar rush of donuts and OJ with grandpa. When we got home I needed to do some damage control and get the house in some kind of order. I started a movie for the littles and went to my room to fold laundry. This is what I was met with shortly after my exit.
While I was cleaning up the mess, Asher got stuck under my bed. I let him be stuck for a little while since I was frustrated.
Once he was free I put him down for a nap only to find Molly locked in the bathroom. I could hear the toilet flushing multiple times. When I opened the door there Molly stood in a pile of my brand new dental floss and the toilet was cresting with water ready to run free.

No comments:
Post a Comment