March 8, 2013

This and that

*There is something wrong with me. The first time I saw a pair of TOMS shoes, I was dumbfounded at the ugliness of them. Then I saw a sparkly pair and now I want them.

*New Washer in January, New dryer in February. We are not doing so hot in the large appliance department. Guess stuff isn't built to last these days. Lame!!

* I'm ready for Spring break to be over!! We started the week out with a broken wrist, an almost broken nose, pink eye, random high fevers, throwing up and now I have 8 inches of snow to remove from the driveway before tomorrow morning. Come hell or high water these kids will go back to school tomorrow.

* Sargent has recovered nicely from her emergency surgery about 10 days ago. She is now fixed and her cat boobies are receding. I will spare you the photo.

* Happiness is a choice not a destination. It's a concept that I'm still learning.

No comments: