* Molly is 3, her birthday was in April I'm just a little late on the post. She refused to go by her name and wanted to be called Princess all day.
* I have realized I'm a cheap skate when it comes to a few things. For instance I never have birthday wrapping paper because I refuse to pay full price for it. I'm sure I could go to the dollar store but that would require the thought to enter my mind in advance. I remember to wrap a present about 3 minutes before its going to be opened. Typically the closet paper I have on hand it Christmas paper, only because I have purchased it on clearance. Another item we never have on hand are birthday candles. Matches make a great substitute, you just have to sing really fast and it makes a lot of smoke.


1 comment:
Molly's cupcakes turned out so cute!
Post a Comment