Tue, 02 May 2006
Green Beans and Hygiene products!!????
Ok, so if you are of the male gender, you might not want to read the whole blog if you are sensitive to the word tampon. So read at your own risk. Females will enjoy a good laugh, if only I had taken a picture. I was not aware that Tristen was awake this morning when I was still sleeping. I awoke to the sounds of plastic being crumpled, and it was coming from the bathroom and the light was on. Yeah it did not take me to long to figure out that Tristen was in the bathroom up to no good. Did I get out of bed? Are you kidding me? She can't open anything that is dangerous, so I layed there till she was in my face begging for kool-aid. Yeah right, NO MORE KOOL-AID for the kids! you should see my carpet, it is tan with a pale shade of pink in random places. Oh so funny!!!! Back to the story... I rolled out of bed to get milk and food. I also remembered the A/C man was coming today, so I needed to get dressed. That is when I was met with the "Art" of Tristen. There was an entire box of tampons on the floor. She had unwrapped everyone of them and even pulled the string. In the past I have seen her try to put them in her nose and even her ears! I can see the fascination with the string and all, but come on. I guess I am going to have to put them under lock and key. She is a magnet for this kind of thing. She will find them anywhere, open them, and play with them. I could tell side stories, but I will spare you the details as my husband thinks I keep nothing sacred. I am not embarrassed to say anything or to talk about anything with anyone. I guess I blame it on my experience as a child where nothing was discussed, so I swing the other way now. Ok the green bean story. That is what was for breakfast. I was laying in bed, remember, and I was beckoned out of bed at the begging for kool- aid. What I did not tell you was that Tristen also had a can of green beans...She ate a can of green beans for breakfast! I offered her cereal with sugar; nope, green beans...cold... straight from the can. Ok, I love green beans, but cold first thing in the morning? I have determined that she is just as odd as I am, which makes her normal to me. I love my kids, they are to funny for words.
No comments:
Post a Comment